/z/graphic_novels • Posted by revicon • 1 years ago
- In July of 2018, Saga #54 was published by Image Comics and with it came the reveal that the Eisner Award-winning series from Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples was officially at the halfway point and was also going on hiatus.
- It's been over three years since that time, back when it seemed like the wait might only be a year, and the series still hasn't returned, until NOW!
- Speaking during his "In Conversation with Brian K. Vaughan" panel at New York Comic Con, Vaughan officially confirmed that Saga #55, the next chapter in the series, will officially debut on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 with a special double-length issue at its regular $2.99 price point.
- "Saga launched at Image during the company's 20th anniversary in 2012, so it seems more than fitting that the series is returning to shops just in time for our 30th anniversary next year," said Eric Stephenson, Chief Creative Officer and Publisher at Image Comics.
- Saga #55 (Diamond Code NOV210030) will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, January 26.
Any and all things graphic novel related
Rules:Be civil.Don't be a dick or a bigot. If you see uncivil behavior, downvote, report, and move on.No self-promotion.Hop over to /z/self_promotion to post your book releases and other projects.Be carefull with spoilers.Be courteous when it comes to posting content containing spoilers, not everyone has seen the latest new releases yet.