- This week sees the release of X-Force: Killshot, a 33-page one-shot written, drawn, and inked by artist Rob Liefeld.
- Liefeld, who created Cable, Deadpool, and the X-Force team itself, is no stranger to coming back to revisit the characters, but this time is a little different.
- One example, the "100 Cables" concept he came up with in the early '90s, was something that had never even been officially started.
- "I left X-Force in 1991, I have sketches from that time, called '100 Cables,'" Liefeld said.
- You can get X-Force: Killshot in comic shops and on digital comics storefronts today.
Any and all things graphic novel related
Rules:Be civil.Don't be a dick or a bigot. If you see uncivil behavior, downvote, report, and move on.No self-promotion.Hop over to /z/self_promotion to post your book releases and other projects.Be carefull with spoilers.Be courteous when it comes to posting content containing spoilers, not everyone has seen the latest new releases yet.