- While Star Trek fans eagerly await Star Trek: Picard's third and final season, bringing back Star Trek: The Next Generation's cast, IDW Publishing has announced Star Trek: Picard -- Stargazer, a new miniseries taking place after Picard's second season.
- Picard co-creator Kirsten Beyer re-teams with veteran Star Trek comics writer Mike Johnson (the same duo who wrote the Star Trek: Picard -- No Man's Land audio drama in the gap between the show's first two seasons ) to write the series.
- Here's the synopsis for the first issue:Embark on a never-before-seen journey set between seasons two and three of the Paramount+ hit series Star Trek: Picard!
- During his time commanding the Stargazer, Picard first deployed the "Picard maneuver" during a battle with the Ferengi.
- When Star Trek: Picard -- Stargazer #1 goes on sale in August, fans will find out.
Any and all things graphic novel related
Rules:Be civil.Don't be a dick or a bigot. If you see uncivil behavior, downvote, report, and move on.No self-promotion.Hop over to /z/self_promotion to post your book releases and other projects.Be carefull with spoilers.Be courteous when it comes to posting content containing spoilers, not everyone has seen the latest new releases yet.