- The first time I got my hands on a book written by HG Wells, I was a student in Turkey.
- Hence, I underestimated and ignored HG Wells, and his novel remained on my shelf unread and unloved for a long, long while.
- We need international solidarity and international sisterhood across bordersFast forward, and today this dualistic way of seeing the world is shattered.
- And this point is worth remembering today, when we need international solidarity and international sisterhood across borders, at a time when we need to remember our common humanity.
- It is shameful that at a time when we so obviously need international cooperation, we have ended up with a kind of vaccine nationalism.
Any and all things scifi book related
Rules:Be civil.Don't be a dick or a bigot. If you see uncivil behavior, downvote, report, and move on.No self-promotion.Hop over to /z/self_promotion to post your book releases and other projects.Be carefull with spoilers.Be courteous when it comes to posting content containing spoilers, not everyone has seen the latest new releases yet.