- An alien ship takes people and crashes in the forest.
- The story is rounded to include these glimpses of their complexity and does a good job at making the characters feel real.
- It's one thing to have well written characters, but that's not enough.
- The environments at the beginning of the book were interesting, at least in side the ship was.
- He doesn't really have a female voice, so one of the main characters being a woman becomes a bit of an issue.
Any and all things scifi book related
Rules:Be civil.Don't be a dick or a bigot. If you see uncivil behavior, downvote, report, and move on.No self-promotion.Hop over to /z/self_promotion to post your book releases and other projects.Be carefull with spoilers.Be courteous when it comes to posting content containing spoilers, not everyone has seen the latest new releases yet.