- The latest moves are happening at Paramount Pictures with a major management shift, but amongst all the changes we got another confirmation the studio is developing multiple Star Trek films.
- Paramount Pictures has not released a Star Trek feature film since 2016s Star Trek Beyond, which underperformed and even predates Gianopulus reign at the studio.
- Watts put all previous Star Trek projects on hold, including one from Noah Hawley that was close to starting pre-production.
- The bottom line is that for now, things continue to change at ViacomCBS and Paramount Pictures, the home of the Star Trek films.
- Find more on upcoming Star Trek films at TrekMovie.com.
Any and all things scifi movie related
Rules:Be civil.Don't be a dick or a bigot. If you see uncivil behavior, downvote, report, and move on.No self-promotion.Hop over to /z/self_promotion to post your book releases and other projects.Be carefull with spoilers.Be courteous when it comes to posting content containing spoilers, not everyone has seen the latest new releases yet.