- JAMES MCAVOY: Oh, I'd read quite a few of the first chapters of Sandman when I was a teenager.
- Some of it's quite whimsical, and quite poignant and beautiful as well, and quite classical at times, too.
- And in a way, I sometimes think he understands Neil's work even better than Neil does sometimes.
- MCAVOY: I mean, it's tricky with Dream because I think Neil sees Sandman... Maybe he doesn't see it consciously, but it is just a playground for his imagination.
- You go and be the Dream that Dream needs to be for that particular episode sometimes.
Any and all things scifi movie related
Rules:Be civil.Don't be a dick or a bigot. If you see uncivil behavior, downvote, report, and move on.No self-promotion.Hop over to /z/self_promotion to post your book releases and other projects.Be carefull with spoilers.Be courteous when it comes to posting content containing spoilers, not everyone has seen the latest new releases yet.