- During the earliest days of development on Thor: Ragnarok, Odin (Anthony Hopkins) was going to die in a New York City alleyway.
- As it turns out, Hopkins himself was a strong proponent of changing the scene into something more poignant.
- That's why Taika Waititi and company ultimately opted to move the scene to a Norweigan field.
- During some commentary on Marvel's massive Infinity Saga Blu-ray boxset, Waititi said the preevious version of the scene also felt all too convenient.
- "We originally shot some of that stuff on the set of our stuff in New York," Waititi said.
Any and all things scifi movie related
Rules:Be civil.Don't be a dick or a bigot. If you see uncivil behavior, downvote, report, and move on.No self-promotion.Hop over to /z/self_promotion to post your book releases and other projects.Be carefull with spoilers.Be courteous when it comes to posting content containing spoilers, not everyone has seen the latest new releases yet.