- Image courtesy NetflixInitially announced over five years ago, director Chad Stahelski's (John Wick) Highlander reboot is finally making some headway.
- It was announced some time back that Henry Cavill would be taking over the lead role of Connor MacLeod, previously played by Christopher Lambert in the original film series.
- The two look to finally get the film out of development hell and into full production in 2022 as reported via The Hollywood Reporter.
- Cavill signed on with a $5 million payday to lead the new iteration of the immortal swordplay adventure film.
- Stahelski's Highlander is apparently a retelling of the original story that will be a true remake.
Any and all things scifi movie related
Rules:Be civil.Don't be a dick or a bigot. If you see uncivil behavior, downvote, report, and move on.No self-promotion.Hop over to /z/self_promotion to post your book releases and other projects.Be carefull with spoilers.Be courteous when it comes to posting content containing spoilers, not everyone has seen the latest new releases yet.