- Marvel Studios has some devilish plans in store for Echo, the upcoming Disney+ series currently filming in Atlanta.
- Charlie Cox and Vincent DOnofrio, who portrayed classic Marvel Comics characters Daredevil and The Kingpin, respectively, have joined the series, which stars Hawkeye breakout Alaqua Cox as Maya Lopez.
- The move is the latest sign of Marvel Studios efforts to weave in popular characters from Netflixs now-defunct Marvel shows such as Daredevil into the fold.
- Podcast The Weekly Planet has reported that ally is Jessica Jones, another Marvel character who toplined her own Netflix series and was played by Krysten Ritter.
- Cox is repped by UTA, Range Media Partners and United Agents in the U.K. DOnofrio is repped by UTA, Silver Lining Entertainment and Hansen Jacobson.
Any and all things scifi TV related
Rules:Be civil.Don't be a dick or a bigot. If you see uncivil behavior, downvote, report, and move on.No self-promotion.Hop over to /z/self_promotion to post your book releases and other projects.Be carefull with spoilers.Be courteous when it comes to posting content containing spoilers, not everyone has seen the latest new releases yet.